|The Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) is a financial instrument for the process of accession of Croatia to the EU for the period from 2007 to 2013. It has been established by the Council of the European Union in regulation No 1085/2006. The IPA has replaced all the earlier programs for assistance to candidate countries (CARDS, PHARE, SAPARD and ISPA).The project is coordinated by Ministry of Science, Education and Sports and governing body is The Central Finance and Contracting Agency|
- Organization of the workshop on geothermal ener...
- Final presentation of the project “Resear...
- Project team members had honour to present Geot...
- Drilling works and borehole heat exchanger inst...
- Drilling works were successfully finished on 17...